We just wanted to send a few 'Trinity Reminders' for the next few days and into the weekend...
- Men's Curry Night this evening (7pm, Wednesday 27 October) at Blend (274 High St, Perth, PH1 5QJ). There's a £4 suggested donation but free for anyone new! Bring your appetite and bring a friend.
- Friday Zoom Prayer - just a reminder that we have an online morning prayer time every Friday at 7.30am. Just use the following ZOOM details (Meeting ID is 597 136 389 and Password is 527787).
- New Building Landscaping - we're making great progress with the landscaping around the new building. Thanks to those who helped over the last few weeks. We're doing more this Saturday from 9am-4pm so why not pop down for an hour, a couple of hours or even the day. It is a muddy job so good gardening footwear will help (and if you have a hoe, rake, spade etc - bring that too).
- Worship & Prayer - we wanted to create some space this Sunday evening for worship and prayer as the city celebrates Halloween. We'll start at 7pm and finish around 9pm - you can come for the whole time or just drop in for a little while. We'll have times of prayer throughout the evening, praying for our city, our church, and our families.
- 'Habitus' - we started our new series on Sunday which focuses on our new "Core Values" as a church, or as we're calling them in these series, our "habitus" (sociological word for the 'norms, values, attitudes and behaviours' of a particular group). On Sunday we looked at "Authentic Spirituality: Not afraid to admit our failures. Not ashamed to live out our faith", and we used the story of the Woman at the Well (John 4:1-42) to explore these ideas. We've attached the word cloud that we created that gives some breadth and depth to what we mean by "Authentic Spirituality" and if you didn't manage to catch the service you can watch it here: Sunday Service | 24th October 2021 - YouTube
Praying for God's Grace and Peace to fill our lives this week as we walk with Him and live for Him.